Remember AIM? Remember the Ninja Turtles? Remember when you were cool, back in the 90s? As if! We’re giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Relive the glory days at the 90s Bar Crawl! Lace up your LA Gears, slap on your bracelets and saddle up your Furbies. Let’s take on Detroit 90’s style. The largest national 90’s tour is coming to Detroit on Saturday, May 19, 2018. Don’t miss this opportunity to get jiggy wit it and belt your heart out to every song found on the first ten albums of NOW That’s What I Call Music!
What you get:
- A signature bar crawl cup
- A ‘welcome’ drink at registration*
- Drink specials at numerous Detroit bars
- 90s music at participating establishments
- An amazing crowd of 90s kids celebrating the best of the 90s!
- $3 Gin and Juice
- $3 Tequila Sunrise
- $3 Domestic Drafts
- $5 Craft/Import Drafts
- $5 Stoli Kamikaze Shots
- First of Detroit. Expecting 1,000-1,500 participants
- Over 700 total tickets have been sold so far
- 8-10 bars participating
- Garden Bowl
- Hockeytown Cafe
- Kid Rock’s Made in Detroit
- Mike’s Pizza Bar
- Rock City Eatery
- Sport & Social
- Union Street Detroit
Tickets and Registration
- Tickets can be purchased online by CLICKING HERE
- Tickets will start at $15.00. Ticket prices will rise as the event date approaches, so get them sooner than later!
- Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferable and can be re-sold.
- Registration is from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. at Sports & Social located at 2645 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201 in Little Caesars Arena. All participants MUST register by 5:00 p.m. to gain access to specials and signature cup!
*Welcome drink must be redeemed before 5:30pm.
For more info and other cities, visit www.90sbarcrawl.com!